Over 3500 Molds In Stock

Shipping & Returns


Returns for food items are not permitted. This includes all edibles and products which may be used and cleaned (as example molds and pans).

All accepted returns must contain a RMA number. (Returned Merchandise Authorization). Returns without such RMA will be refused and either be returned to sender or destroyed.

To aquire an RMA number simply email us with the detailed reason for the return. If items are approved then we'll issue you an RMA number which MUST be written on the outside of the returned package. RMA numbers must be requested within 3 working days of receipt of item(s).

All returns are done at the returnies expense!

All credits or refunds will be given at our descrection either in the payment method in which the order was received or by way of credits towards furture purchases or exchanges.

All returns are subject to a restocking fee. With a RMA number the fee is 22% of the item(s) list price at time of purchase. Items returned without the required RMA number should we decide to accept it are subject to a 60% restock fee.

All returns must be in the original sealed package if shipped in this manner. (not all items are shipped in sealed packages).

Undeliverable Returns: It is your responsibility to provide a good and valid ship to address. Any packages returned as not accepted or undeliverable as addressed will be set aside for 15 days or until we are provided with a good shipping address. After 15 days a refund will be applied in the manner in which payment was received subject to a 60% restocking fee. Address corrections after shipment or reshipping will be charged the reshipping fees we incur.

DAMAGED Shipments:

If you find your package has been damaged while in transit you must:

For USPS (postal service) shipments: Take the package to the local post office for inspection, have the postmaster or post office personnel complete a form 1000 and return this form to us. No refund, credits or exchanges will be made unless we have a completed form 1000. (we use a 3rd party insurer and they will not honor claims until such form is submitted to them).

For UPS: Immediately contact UPS and notify them of the damages. Do not discard any packages or contents until either instructed to do so or claim has been honored. UPS will notify you what to do. You may also be able to file a claim online at www.ups.com for some items. DO NOT return damaged items to us before filing a claim with ups, doing so may jeopardize any legal rights you may have regarding the claim.

Shipping, Handling and Processing fees if charged are non-refundable!

Your IP Address is:
Copyright © 2021 Streich's Cake and Candy Supply LLC. Powered by Chocolate